Are you looking to become a product manager and finding the best product manager resume examples 2017? If so, you have come to the right post that reveals exactly what you should include in yours. Being a product manager, you should possess the leadership skills and keen attention to details to become an effective one. Here are some ideas about what a person in your profession does.
Job description: A product manager is passionate about building products that consumers will love. They are fast-paced and dynamic and can handle and mange teams for the success of the project, while delivering the company’s goals and strategies. So in order to show you have the right skills for the job, check out the following tips for yours.
Sample Resume for Product Manager 2017
- Complete personal and contact details: name, address, phone or mobile number, email address
- Objective statement can be an optional section, which you can also use to emphasize your future plans and career goals
- Career summary is the part to highlight what you can do and offer to the job using some concrete examples from your previous jobs, talking about your key accomplishments that will make you an effective candidate for this position.
- Employment section is the part where to list your jobs held, including company names and addresses; should focus more on your accomplishments as you see in a sample resume for product manager. Keep most important information on top fold.
- Education includes schools attended, their address, your GPA and degree earned
- Related job skills
- Accomplishments, honors and awards
Glance at a resume example for medical assistant for a dash of inspiration!
Product Manager Resume Samples 2017: More Tips for Success
- Use industry related keywords to highlight your expertise for the job. Choose the most relevant ones based on the job advertisement.
- Using the product manager resume examples 2016, you should also not forget about proofreading and editing your resume to ensure it is free from mistakes.
- Research about the company and answer the requirements as noted in the job ad when writing yours.