Before applying and writing an office manager based on the best 2015 resume examples for office manager, you may want to know of the best tips and tricks that will help you come up with a winning application. Being an office manager, you will need to possess organizational and leadership abilities in order to keep a smooth flowing office work environment. To start with, show these off with a CV that displays your value as an applicant.
Job description: An office manager supports the operations of the company through keeping the office systems and he also supervises staff. You will also have to keep office services by organizing procedures and operations. There are more jobs than these ones listed when you start working as an office manager. See the following tips from a resume example office manager 2017.
Formatting Tips from Examples of Office Manager Resumes
- Headline section from the examples of office manager resumes 2017 includes your personal and contact information, including your complete name, full address, email address and mobile number.
- Objective section can be optional and it should include your career goals and future plans, especially reasons to working in this company.
- Career highlights include your most important accomplishments for the job. This is like your value proposition to help the employer realize that you are the right person for the job.
- Employment section is the part where to list down your job experience related to being an office manager. This will include the most recent jobs you have handled but don’t focus in writing your job duties. Instead, you should list the achievements you have had in that position.
- Educational background is your schools attended, including their addresses. You should also include the degree earned and the GPA you have.
- Related trainings, certifications, awards must also be included to support your CV further.
- Job skills will include your related skills to handle the position.
You might be also interested in an example of resume for accountant!